Philip C. Sorensen
Articles, Essays, and Book Reviews
- Editors' Introduction to Symposium, Business Adaptation to Legal Regulation (with Bridget M. Hutter), 15 Law & Pol'y 169 (1993).
- Discretion and Its Limits - An Analytical Framework for Understanding and Applying the Duty of Care to Corporate Directors (and Others), 66 Wash. U. L. Q. 553 (1988).
- Ground Water - The Problems of Conservation and Interferences, 42 Neb. L. Rev. 765 (1963).
- Comment, Compromise Verdicts in Criminal Cases, 37 Neb. L. Rev. 802 (1958).
- Note, Contracts - Effect of Merger Clause on Fraud by Agent, 36 Neb. L. Rev. 360 (1957).
- Note, Damages - Loss of Earnings - Measure of Recovery and Admissibility of Evidence of Prior Earnings and Employment, 36 Neb. L. Rev. 605 (1957).
Ascending Liability in Religious and Other Nonprofit Organizations (with Edward McGlynn Gaffney, Jr.), ( 1984).
Links: Find a Print Copy