- Kids are Different: Using Supreme Court Jurisprudence about Child Development to Close the Juvenile Court Doors to Minor Offenders, 41 N. Ky. L. Rev. 187 ( 2014).
- Millennial Attorneys and the Technology Shift in Legal Aid Lawyering, 27 Mgmt. Info. Exchange J. 7 (Spring 2013).
- Father Prevails in Sham Adoption Case, 19 ABA Child L. Prac. 90 ( 2000).
In Ohio, All Sides Join to Fight Trafficking, Columbus Dispatch (January 18 2014).
Links: Columbus Dispatch
- Bringing Outside In: Social Justice Collaborations in the Legal Writing Curriculum, One-Day Conference at Drexel University's Earle Mack School of Law (with Katrina Lee) (June 2014).
- Kids and the Juvenile Court, Ohio Parole Board ( 2014).
- Bridge to Clinic: Introducing Family and Juvenile Law to Legal Writing Students in the First Year of Law School, Central States Legal Writing Conference (with Katrina Lee) (September 28, 2013).
- Panel: Recent Supreme Court Cases in the Context of Adolescent Development, Northern Kentucky Law Review Symposium, Juvenile Justice: Law, Policy and Opportunities for Reform (October 11, 2013).
- Evolution Through Time: How Lessons Learned from a New, Experienced and Adjunct Clinician Give Perspective and Direction on Student Learning and Programmatic Challenges/Changes, Midwest Clinical Law Conference (with Carrie Hagan and Dea Lott) (November 8, 2012).