Articles, Essays, and Book Reviews
- A Call for Law Schools to Link the Curricular Trends of Legal Tech and Mindfulness, 48 U. Tol. L. Rev. 55 (2016).
- Process Over Product: Pedagogical Focus on E-Mail as a Means of Refining Legal Analysis, 44 Capital U. L. Rev. 655 (2016).
- A New Era: Integrating Today's 'Next Gen' Research Tools Ravel and Casetext in the Law School Classroom (with Susan Azyndar & Ingrid Mattson), 41 Rutgers Computer & Tech. L.J. 31 (2015).
- Mentoring and Legal Writing: How 1L Legal Writing Courses Prepare Students for Mentoring Relationships in the Legal Profession, The Second Draft (2015).
- A New Era: Integrating Legal Research Tools Ravel, Casetext and Other New Technology Platforms in the Legal Writing Classroom (with Susan Azyndar and Ingrid Mattson), Association of Legal Writing Directors Conference (Memphis, TN) (2015).
- Mentoring and the 1L Legal Writing Course, Association of Legal Writing Directors Conference (Memphis, TN) (2015).
- A Report from the Classroom: Preparing Law Students for Mentoring Relationships in the Legal Profession (A PED Talk), National Legal Mentoring Consortium Conference (2014).
- Bringing Outside In: Social Justice Collaborations in the Legal Writing Curriculum/ 1st Year Collaborations, Panel, Drexel School of Law, Philadelphia, PA (2014).
- Office Politics and Advancement, Panel, Professional Development Series, Asian Pacific American Bar Association of Central Ohio (2014).
- Once Upon a Time, A Legal Writing Professor Taught An Upper-Level Experiential Course: The Happy Results and Lessons Learned, Co-Presenter, 4th Annual Capital Area Legal Writing Conference (2014).
- Beyond Memos and Briefs: Journaling and Reflection in the 1L Legal Writing Class, Rocky Mountain Legal Writing Conference (2013).
- Bridge to Clinic: Introducing Family and Juvenile Law to Legal Writing Students in the First Year of Law School, Co-Presenter, Central States Legal Writing Conference (2013).
- Scripting for Real Life Practice: Using Role Play in the 1L Legal Writing Classroom, 3rd Annual Capital Area Legal Writing Conference (2013).
- Focusing on a Critical Developmental Relationship through Aspirational Role Play: Elevating Students to Partner in the First Year of Law School, University of New Mexico Mentoring Institute 5th Annual Mentoring Conference: Facilitating Developmental Relationships for Success; Albuquerque, New Mexico; 1046-1055 (2012).
- Casting Change: Elevating Students To The Partner Role, Legal Writing Institute Workshop (2011).