- A New Era: Integrating Today's 'Next Gen' Research Tools Ravel and Casetext in the Law School Classroom (with Susan Azyndar & Ingrid Mattson), 41 Rutgers Computer & Tech. L.J. 31 ( 2015).
- Mentoring and Legal Writing: How 1L Legal Writing Courses Prepare Studenta for Mentoring Relationships in the Legal Profession, The Second Draft (Winter/Spring 2015).
- A New Era: Integrating Legal Research Tools Ravel, Casetext and Other New Technology Platforms in the Legal Writing Classroom (with Susan Azyndar and Ingrid Mattson), Association of Legal Writing Directors Conference (Memphis, TN) (June 2015).
- Mentoring and the 1L Legal Writing Course, Association of Legal Writing Directors Conference (Memphis, TN) (June 2015).
- A Report from the Classroom: Preparing Law Students for Mentoring Relationships in the Legal Profession (A PED Talk), National Legal Mentoring Consortium Conference (May 2014).
- Bringing Outside In: Social Justice Collaborations in the Legal Writing Curriculum/ 1st Year Collaborations, Panel, Drexel School of Law, Philadelphia, PA (June 2014).
- Office Politics and Advancement, Panel, Professional Development Series, Asian Pacific American Bar Association of Central Ohio (August 2014).
- Once Upon a Time, A Legal Writing Professor Taught An Upper-Level Experiential Course: The Happy Results and Lessons Learned, Co-Presenter, 4th Annual Capital Area Legal Writing Conference (March 2014).
- Beyond Memos and Briefs: Journaling and Reflection in the 1L Legal Writing Class, Rocky Mountain Legal Writing Conference ( 2013).
- Bridge to Clinic: Introducing Family and Juvenile Law to Legal Writing Students in the First Year of Law School, Co-Presenter, Central States Legal Writing Conference ( 2013).
- Scripting for Real Life Practice: Using Role Play in the 1L Legal Writing Classroom, 3rd Annual Capital Area Legal Writing Conference (March 2013).
- Focusing on a Critical Developmental Relationship through Aspirational Role Play: Elevating Students to Partner in the First Year of Law School, University of New Mexico Mentoring Institute 5th Annual Mentoring Conference: Facilitating Developmental Relationships for Success; Albuquerque, New Mexico; 1046-1055 (October 2012).
- Casting Change: Elevating Students To The Partner Role, Legal Writing Institute Workshop (December 2011).