- A New Era: Integrating Today's 'Next Gen' Research Tools Ravel and Casetext in the Law School Classroom (with Susan Azyndar & Ingrid Mattson), 41 Rutgers Computer & Tech. L.J. 31 ( 2015).
Mentoring and Legal Writing: How 1L Legal Writing Courses Prepare Studenta for Mentoring Relationships in the Legal Profession, The Second Draft (Winter/Spring 0000).
- A Report from the Classroom: Preparing Law Students for Mentoring Relationships in the Legal Profession (A PED Talk), National Legal Mentoring Consortium Conference (May 2014).
- Bringing Outside In: Social Justice Collaborations in the Legal Writing Curriculum/ 1st Year Collaborations, Panel, Drexel School of Law, Philadelphia, PA (June 2014).
- Office Politics and Advancement, Panel, Professional Development Series, Asian Pacific American Bar Association of Central Ohio (August 2014).
- Once Upon a Time, A Legal Writing Professor Taught An Upper-Level Experiential Course: The Happy Results and Lessons Learned, Co-Presenter, 4th Annual Capital Area Legal Writing Conference (March 2014).
- Beyond Memos and Briefs: Journaling and Reflection in the 1L Legal Writing Class, Rocky Mountain Legal Writing Conference ( 2013).
- Bridge to Clinic: Introducing Family and Juvenile Law to Legal Writing Students in the First Year of Law School, Co-Presenter, Central States Legal Writing Conference ( 2013).
- Scripting for Real Life Practice: Using Role Play in the 1L Legal Writing Classroom, 3rd Annual Capital Area Legal Writing Conference (March 2013).
- Focusing on a Critical Developmental Relationship through Aspirational Role Play: Elevating Students to Partner in the First Year of Law School, University of New Mexico Mentoring Institute 5th Annual Mentoring Conference: Facilitating Developmental Relationships for Success; Albuquerque, New Mexico; 1046-1055 (October 2012).
- Casting Change: Elevating Students To The Partner Role, Legal Writing Institute Workshop (December 2011).