- Connections Between Lessons Learned from Teaching First Year Legal Writing Courses and Upper-Level Experimental Courses, 4th Annual Capital Area Legal Writing Conference (March 1, 2014).
- Preparing Law Students to be Mentored, National Legal Mentoring Consortium Conference (May 2, 2014).
- Beyond Memos and Briefs: Journaling and Reflection in the 1L Legal Writing Class, Rocky Mountain Legal Writing Conference ( 2013).
- Bridge to Clinic: Introducing Family and Juvenile Law to Legal Writing Students in the First Year of Law School, with Kimberly Jordan at the Central States Legal Writing Conference, ( 2013).
- Scripting for Real Life Practice: Using Role Play in the 1L Legal Writing Classroom, Capital Area Legal Writing Conference (March 1, 2013).