Anne E. Ralph
Articles, Essays, and Book Reviews
- Not the Same Old Story: Using Narrative to Understand and Overcome the Plausibility Pleading Standard, 26 Yale J.L. & Human. 1 (2014).
- Covert Introverts in our Classrooms, Legal Writing Institute Conference: The Modern Legal Writing Classroom, University of Miami School of Law (2014).
- Once Upon a Time, A Legal Writing Professor Taught An Upper-Level Experiential Course: The Happy Results and Lessons Learned (with Katrina Lee), Capital Area Legal Writing Conference, University of the District of Columbia David A. Clark School of Law (2014).
- Not the Same Old Story: Using Narrative Theory to Meet Heightened Pleading Standards, Fourth Biennial Applied Legal Storytelling Conference, City University London (2013).
- Pleading after Iqbal and Twombly: Using Storytelling Techniques To Solve the “Plausibility” Pleading Standard Puzzle, Southeast Regional Legal Writing Conference, Savannah Law School (2013).
- Scripting for Real Life Practice: Using Role Play in the 1L Legal Writing Classroom (with Katrina Lee), Capital Area Legal Writing Conference, American University Washington College of Law (2013).
- Turning Tables: Teaching Case-Reading and Statements of Facts Through Civil Rights Decisions, Legal Writing Institute One-Day Workshop, The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law (2011).