Guy A. Rub
Rebalancing Copyright Exhaustion, 64 Emory L.J., forthcoming ( 2015).
- The Unconvincing Case for Resale Royalties, 124 Yale L.J. Forum. 1 (April 2014).
- Market Regulation of Contractual Terms: A Sceptical View, 54 Can.Bus.L.J. 258 (September 2013).
- Stronger than Kryptonite? Inalienable Profit Sharing Schemes in Copyright Law, 27 Harv. J.L. & Tech. 49 (Fall 2013).
- The Economics of Kirtsaeng v. John Wiley & Sons: the Efficiency of a Balanced Approach to the First Sale Doctrine, 81 Fordham L.Rev. Res Gestae 42 ( 2013).
- Contracting Around Copyright: The Uneasy Case of Unbundling of Rights of Creative Works, 78 U. Chi.L.Rev.257 (Winter 2011).