Guy A. Rub
Articles, Essays, and Book Reviews
Copyright Survives: Rethinking the Copyright-Contracts Conflict, (2017).
Copyright's Framing Problem, (2017).
- The Interaction of Exhaustion and the General Law: A Reply to Duffy and Hynes, 102 Va. L. Rev. Online 8 (2016).
- Rebalancing Copyright Exhaustion, 64 Emory L.J. 741 (2015).
- The Unconvincing Case for Resale Royalties, 124 Yale L.J. F. 1 (2014).
- Market Regulation of Contractual Terms: A Sceptical View, 54 Canadian Bus. L.J. 258 (2013).
- Stronger than Kryptonite? Inalienable Profit Sharing Schemes in Copyright Law, 27 Harv. J.L. & Tech. 49 (2013).
- The Economics of Kirtsaeng v. John Wiley & Sons: the Efficiency of a Balanced Approach to the First Sale Doctrine, 81 Fordham L.Rev. Res Gestae 41 (2013).
- Contracting Around Copyright: The Uneasy Case of Unbundling of Rights of Creative Works, 78 U. Chi. L. Rev. 257 (2011).
- Good contracts, bad contracts, and contracts that might destroy copyright, in Intellectual Property Law: Interdisciplinary Analysis (in Hebrew) (2015).