Articles, Essays, and Book Reviewss
- The Only Lonely Remedy, 59 Ohio St. L.J. 793 (1998).
- The Hollow Piercing Scream An Ode for Black Faculty in the Tenure Canal, 7 HASTINGS WOMEN’S L.J. 133 (1996).
- If the Shoe Fits, Wear It: An Analysis of Reparations to African Americans, 67 TUL. L. REV. 597 (1992).
- Postdated Checks: An Old Problem with a New Solution in the Revised U.C.C. , 14 UALR L.J. 37 (1991).
- Are Governmentally Imposed Countertrade Requirements Violations of GATT?, 11 Yale J. Int'l L. 191 (1985).
Two Black Women Talking about the Promotion, Retention, and Tenure Process, in BLACK WOMEN IN THE ACADEMY: PROMISES AND PERILS , (1997).
Links: Find a Print Copy