James E. Meeks
Articles, Essays, and Book Reviews
- Predatory Behavior as an Exclusionary Device in the Emerging Telecommunications Industry, 33 Wake Forest L.Rev. 125 (1998).
- Antitrust Concerns in the Modern Public Utility Environment, National Regulatory Research Institute Report (1996).
- Antitrust Aspects of Prepaid Legal Services Plans, 1976 Am. B. Found. Res. J. 855 (1976).
- Concentration in the Electric Power Industry: The Impact of Antitrust Policy, 72 Colum. L. Rev. 64 (1972).
- Area Rate Regulation of the Natural Gas Industry, 1970 Duke L.J. 653 (1970).
- Economic Entry Controls in FCC Licensing: The Carroll Case Reappraised, 52 Iowa L. Rev. 236 (1966).