Steven M. Davidoff
Do Outside Directors Face Labor Market Consequences? Aa Natural Experiment from the Financial Crisis, ( 2013).
- Limits of Disclosure (Claire A. Hill), Seattle U.L.Rev. ( 2013).
- A Case Study: Air Products v. Airgas and the Value of Strategic Decision-Making, 2012 Colum.Bus.L.Rev. 502 ( 2012).
- Deleware's Competitive Reach, 19 J. Empirical Legal Stud. 92 (March 2012).
- The SEC v. Goldman Sachs: Reputation, Trust, and Fiduciary Duties in Investment Banking (Alan D. Morrison, William J. Wilhelm, Jr.), 37 Iowa J. Corp.L.J. 529 (Winter 2012).
- Uncomfortable Embrace: Federal Corporate Ownership in the Midst of the Financial Crisis, 95 Minn. L.Rev. 1733 (May 2011).
- Rhetoric and Reality: A Historical Perspective on the Regulation of Foreign Private Issuers, 79 U.Cin.L.Rev.619 ( 2010).
- Takeover Theory and the Law, Researh Handbook on the Economics of Corporate Law, Claire Hill,Brett McDonnell eds. ( 2012).
Fairness Opinions in M & A'sh ( Anil K. Makhajia & Rajesh P. Narayanan eds.), The Art of Capital Restructering, Creating Shareholders Value Through Mergers and Acquisitions (eds. H.Kent Baker & Halil Kiymacz ( 2011).
Links: Find a Print Copy
- , 2012 AALS Conference New Orleans ( 2012).