Steven M. Davidoff
Confronting the Peppercorn Settlement in Merger Litigation: an Empirical Analysis and a Proposal for Reform (with Jill E. Fisch and Sean J. Griffith), (2014).
Takeover Litigation in 2013 (with Matthew D. Cain), (2014).
The Disappearing Small IPO and the Lifecycle of the Small Firm (with Paul Rose), (2014).
Do Outside Directors Face Labor Market Consequences? Aa Natural Experiment from the Financial Crisis, (2013).
- Limits of Disclosure (Claire A. Hill), 36 Seattle U.L.Rev. 599 (2013).
- Lock-Up Creep (with Christina M. Sautter), 38 J. Corp. L. 681 (2013).
- A Case Study: Air Products v. Airgas and the Value of Strategic Decision-Making, 2012 Colum.Bus.L.Rev. 502 (2012).
- Deleware's Competitive Reach, 19 J. Empirical Legal Stud. 92 (2012).
- The SEC v. Goldman Sachs: Reputation, Trust, and Fiduciary Duties in Investment Banking (Alan D. Morrison, William J. Wilhelm, Jr.), 37 Iowa J. Corp.L.J. 529 (2012).
- Uncomfortable Embrace: Federal Corporate Ownership in the Midst of the Financial Crisis, 95 Minn. L.Rev. 1733 (2011).
- Rhetoric and Reality: A Historical Perspective on the Regulation of Foreign Private Issuers, 79 U.Cin.L.Rev.619 (2010).
- Takeover Theory and the Law, Researh Handbook on the Economics of Corporate Law, Claire Hill,Brett McDonnell eds. (2012).
Fairness Opinions in M & A'sh ( Anil K. Makhajia & Rajesh P. Narayanan eds.), The Art of Capital Restructering, Creating Shareholders Value Through Mergers and Acquisitions (eds. H.Kent Baker & Halil Kiymacz (2011).
Links: Find a Print Copy
- Power and Control: Today's Corporate Governance Issues, Virginia Law School Symposium (2014).