Garry W. Jenkins
Articles, Essays, and Book Reviews
- Educating Lawyer-Leaders: The Mechanics and Artistry of Case Law Teaching and Discussion Leadership, 83 Tenn. L. Rev. 729 (2016).
- Nongovernmental Organizations and the Forces Against Them: Lessons of the Anti-NGO Movement, 37 Brook. J. Int'l L. 459 (2012).
- Who's Afraid of Philantrocapitalism?, 61 Case W. Res. L. Rev. 753 (2011).
- Incorporation Choice, Uniformity, and the Reform of Nonprofit State Law, 41 Ga. L. Rev. 1113 (2007).
- Soft Power, Strategic Security, and International Philanthropy, 85 N.C. L. Rev. 773 (2007).
- The Powerful Possibilities of Nonprofit Mergers: Supporting Strategic Consolidation through Law and Public Policy, 74 S. CAL. L. REV. 1089 (2001).
- Preface to Symposium Addresses: Reason, Passion & the Progress of Law, 33 HARV. C.R.-C.L. L. REV. 313 (1998).