Steven F. Huefner
- Lessons from Improvements in Military and Overseas Voting, 47 U.Rich.L.Rev.833 ( 2013).
- A Champion of State Constitutions, 75 Albany L.Rev. 1673 ( 2012).
From Registration to Recounts Revisited: Developments in the Election Ecosystems of Five Midwestern States (with Nathan Cemenska, Daniel Tokaji and Edward Foley), ( 2011).
Links: Election Law @ Moritz
- Don't Just Make Redistricters More Accountable to the People, Make Them the People, 5 Duke J. Const. Law & Pub. Pol'y 37 (July 2010).
- What Can the United States Learn from Abroad about Resolving Disputed Elections, 13 N.Y.U.J. Legis.& Pub.Pol'y. 523 ( 2010).
- Just How Settled Are the Legal Principles that Control Election Disputes?, 8 Election L.J. 233 (September 2009).
- Congressional Searches and Siezures: The Place of Legislative Privilege, 24 J.L.&Pol. 271 (Fall 2008).
- Remedying Election Wrongs, 44 Harv. J. on Legis. 265 ( 2007).
- Independent Election Administration: Who Counts the Votes? Who Draws the Lines? (with Daniel Tokaji), 5 Election L.J. 410 ( 2006).
- Term Limits in State Legislative Elections, 79 Ind. L.J. 427 ( 2004).
- Reservations About Retribution in Secular Society, 2003 B.Y.U.L. Rev. 973 ( 2003).
- The Neglected Value of the Legislative Privilege in State Legislatures, 45 Wm. & Mary L. Rev. 221 ( 2003).
- The Supreme Court's Avoidance of the Nondelegation Doctrine in Clinton v. City of New York: More than a "Dimes Worth of Difference", 49 Cath. U.L. Rev. 337 ( 2000).
- Publicly Financed Interpreter Services for Parochial School Students with IDEA-B Disabilities, 21 J.L. & Educ. 223 ( 1992).
Public Aid for Handicapped and Educationally Deprived Students: The Establishment Clause as Antiremedy, 73 Phi Delta Kappan 72 ( 1991).
Links: Find a Print Copy
- From Registration to Recounts: the Election Ecosystems of Five Midwestern States (with Edward Foley, Daniel Tokaji, and Nathan Cemenska), ( 2007).
Why the Ohio Early Voting Case Is Not a Threat to Military Voting Accomodations, ( 2013).
- Breaking Down Voting Barriers, Voting and Elections Summit at George Washington University ( 2014).