- Estimating the Cost of a Smoking Employee (with Rob Crane et al), 23 Tobacco Control 428 (September 2014).
- Local Smoke-Free Policy Experiences in Appalachian Communities (with Elizabeth G. Klein et al), 39 J. Community Health 11 (February 2014).
Pursuing Global Health with Justice, Journal of Law and the Biosciences, Forthcoming ( 2014).
The Commercial Speech Doctrine in the United States: False Promise and Promising Approaches for Protecting Public Health, Forthcoming chapter in book on international approaches to the regulation of commercial speech ( 2014).
- Commercial Speech Law and Tobacco Marketing: A Comparative Discussion of the United States and Canada, 39 Am. J. L. & Med. 218 ( 2013).
- Who's Your Nanny?: Choice, Paternalism and Public Health in the Age of Personal Responsibility (with Lindsay F. Wiley and Doug Blanke), 41 J.L. Med. & Ethics 88 (Spring Supp. 2013).
- From Fenway Park to the Mall of America: A Multi-Collaborative Approach to Teaching and Learning(with Michael Freiberg and Julie Ralston Aoki), 38 U.Dayton L. Rev. 157 (Fall 2012).
- Clean Indoor Air Ordinance Coverage in the Appalachian Region of the United States (with Amy K. Ferketich et al), 100 Am. J. Pub. Health (July 2010).