- Combining Accreditation and Education: An Interdisciplinary Public Health Course, 44 J.L. Med. & Ethics 18 (2016).
- FDA's misplaced priorities: premarket review under the Family Smoking Prevention and Tobacco Control Act/w Desmond Jenson, Joelle Lester, (2016).
Regulatory Insight of ENDS product defects, (2016).
Links: BMJ Global Health
Clarifying Standards for Compelled Commercial Speech, (2015).
- Manipulative Marketing and the First Amendment, 103 Geo. L.J. 497 (2015).
- Book Review Essay on Nicholas Freudenberg's Lethal But Legal: Corporations, Consumption, and Protecting Public Health, 35 J. Legal Med. 601 (2014).
- Estimating the Cost of a Smoking Employee (with Rob Crane et al), 23 Tobacco Control 428 (2014).
- Local Smoke-Free Policy Experiences in Appalachian Communities (with Elizabeth G. Klein et al), 39 J. Community Health 11 (2014).
- Pursuing Global Health with Justice, [book review of Global Health Law by Lawrence O. Gostin], J Law Biosci 1 (3): 348-358 (2014).
The Commercial Speech Doctrine in the United States: False Promise and Promising Approaches for Protecting Public Health, Forthcoming chapter in book on international approaches to the regulation of commercial speech (2014).
- Tobacco Control Policies in Outdoor Areas of High Volume American Transit Systems (with Elizabeth G. Klein and Ryan David Kennedy), 39 J. COMM. HEALTH 660 (2014).
- Commercial Speech Law and Tobacco Marketing: A Comparative Discussion of the United States and Canada, 39 Am. J. L. & Med. 218 (2013).
- Defining the Field of Public Health Law, 15 DePaul J. Health Care L. 45 (2013).
- Who's Your Nanny?: Choice, Paternalism and Public Health in the Age of Personal Responsibility (with Lindsay F. Wiley and Doug Blanke), 41 J.L. Med. & Ethics 88 (2013).
- From Fenway Park to the Mall of America: A Multi-Collaborative Approach to Teaching and Learning(with Michael Freiberg and Julie Ralston Aoki), 38 U.Dayton L. Rev. 157 (2012).
- Clean Indoor Air Ordinance Coverage in the Appalachian Region of the United States (with Amy K. Ferketich et al), 100 Am. J. Pub. Health (2010).