- Local Smoke-Free Policy Experiences in Appalachian Communities, 39 J. Community Health 11 (February 2014).
Pursuing Global Health with Justice, ( 2014).
The Commercial Speech Doctrine in the United States: False Promise and Promising Approaches for Protecting Public Health, ( 2014).
- Commercial Speech Law and Tobacco Marketing: A Comparative Discussion of the United States and Canada, 39 Am.J.L.&Med. 218 ( 2013).
- Estimating the Cost of a Smoking Employee, (June 2013).
- Who's Your Nanny?: Choice, Paternalism and Public Health in the Age of Personal Responsibility, 41 J.L. Med. & Ethics 88 (Spring Supp. 2013).
- From Fenway Park to the Mall of America: A Multi-Collaborative Approach to Teaching and Learning(w/Michael Freiberg & Julie Ralston Aoki), 38 U.Dayton L. Rev. 157 (Fall 2012).
- Clean Indoor Air Ordinance Coverage in the Appalachian Region of the United States, 100 Am. J. Pub. Health (July 2010).