News & Events
Jones Day 1L Presentation
Date: Wednesday, January 22, 2014
Time: 12:00 - 1:20 PM
Room/Location: Saxbe Auditorium
Sponsor(s): Career Services
Contact: Sarah Evinsky
Jones Day attorneys from the Cleveland and Columbus offices will discuss and, hopefully provide, some guidance and understanding about the recruiting process. Some topics to be discussed include:
• What is the best job for me?
• What should be included in a resume?
• How do I prepare for a callback office interview?
• What are employers looking for in prospective candidates?
• What impresses most and least?
• The employer's decision-making process.
If you plan to attend please RSVP to Sarah Evinsky (email@example.com) by Thursday, January 16th.
Event Contacts: If the information above has changed, or the event has been canceled, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know. Doing so will keep the Moritz Events Calendar up-to-date and as accurate as possible.