Week of July 13, 2014
The latest election law headlines taken from media outlets across the country during the week of July 13, 2014.
- National - Black Southern Voters, Poised to Play a Historic Role (The New York Times)
- Ohio - U.S. attorney general Holder steps into Ohio early-voting lawsuit (The Columbus Dispatch)
- Florida - Florida G.O.P. Seeks Delay on New Districts (The New York Times)
- Texas - Complaint alleges coalition violated Election Code (The Courier )
- California - Bellflower joins list of California cities sued over voting rights law (The Los Angeles Times)