Week of June 22, 2014
The latest election law headlines taken from media outlets across the country during the week of June 22, 2014.
- Ohio - Kasich, Mandel, Husted, DeWine won't testify in case (Cincinnati Enquirer)
- Mississippi - Sen. Cochranís strategy to draw black Democrats to polls appears to have worked (The Washington Post)
- National - Rand Paul seeks to expand voting rights to some ex-cons (Politico)
- Washington, D.C. - Smith, former Ward 1 D.C. Council candidate, pleads guilty in campaign finance scheme (The Washington Post)
- National - Senate committee to hold hearing on voting rights bill (Clarion-Ledger)