Week of June 15, 2014
The latest election law headlines taken from media outlets across the country during the week of June 15, 2014.
- Indiana - Second effort to identify outdated voter records underway (Times of Northwest Indiana )
- National - Campaign-Finance Reform Has to Be Cross-Partisan (The Atlantic)
- North Carolina - Bill would change election law (Winston-Salem Journal )
- Arizona - Is Arizona's dual-track voting system a good idea? (The Republic)
- California - Court strikes down California initiative law (Associated Press)
- Ohio - U.S. justices revive challenge to Ohio election law on false statements (Reuters )
Information & Analysis
Information and analysis on the latest developments in election law during the week of June 15, 2014.
- Tokaji and Strause release The New Soft Money: Outside Spending in Congressional Elections
- U.S. Supreme Court Reverses Sixth Circuit in Case Involving False Campaign Speech