Week of June 8, 2014
The latest election law headlines taken from media outlets across the country during the week of June 8, 2014.
- Ohio - 3 takeaways from campaign finance reports (Cincinnati Enquirer)
- Ohio - Ohio elections chief plans to follow judge's order (Associated Press)
- California - COC negotiating settlement in Voting Rights Act lawsuit (Santa Clarita Valley Signal)
- Alaska - Protecting Native Alaskans' right to vote -- no matter what language they speak -- is critical (Alaska Dispatch)
- Ohio - Partisan system for electing judges OK, court rules (Columbus Dispatch)
- National - Obama to make push on American Indian voting rights (The Columbus Dispatch)
- Wisconsin - Wisconsin board approves ballot access for Gary George (Associated Press)
- National - GOP struggles to recruit black voters, candidates (Hattiesburg American)
Information & Analysis
Information and analysis on the latest developments in election law during the week of June 8, 2014.