Week of May 25, 2014
The latest election law headlines taken from media outlets across the country during the week of May 25, 2014.
- Kansas - Decision on Kansas voting law could come in time for general election (The Wichita Eagle)
- Maryland - Maryland governor's race candidates to release campaign finance reports (Associated Press)
- Ohio - Bill would prevent Ohio secretary of state, other candidates from putting their names on absentee ballot applications (The Plain Dealer)
- California - L.A. County requires electronic filings of campaign finance reports (Los Angeles Times)
- Indiana - Indiana begins effort to trim bloated voter registration lists (Indy Star)
- National - Walking a Fine Line on Campaign Finance (The New York Times)