Week of April 27, 2014
The latest election law headlines taken from media outlets across the country during the week of April 27, 2014.
- Kentucky - Federal judge: Candidates donít have right to absentee ballot lists (Cincinnati.com)
- Ohio - Court: Democrats, Republicans played behind-the-scenes role in Libertarian gubernatorial campaign (Cleveland.com)
- Ohio - Groups file lawsuit seeking to block voting changes (Columbus Dispatch)
- Wisconsin - Legislature cannot fix voter ID law before November election, leader says (Wisconsin State Journal)
- Pennsylvania - Judge denies Commonwealth's motion in voter ID case (Philly.com)
Information & Analysis
Information and analysis on the latest developments in election law during the week of April 27, 2014.
- NAACP and Others File Lawsuit Against Husted Over Early Voting in Ohio
- Sixth Circuit Affirms District Court's Ruling Against Ohio Libertarian Party
- Federal Judge Strikes Down Wisconsin Voter ID Law
Below is a list of important litigation documents that were added to our site during the week of April 27, 2014. For a complete list of documents for a particular case, please visit the respective case page. You can view all cases EL@M is following by visiting the Major Pending Cases.