Week of April 13, 2014
The latest election law headlines taken from media outlets across the country during the week of April 13, 2014.
- Virginia - Va. gov. changes policies on felons' voting rights (Washington Post)
- Arkansas - ACLU challenges Arkansas voter ID law (Associated Press)
- Missouri - Competing voting plans could appear on Mo. ballot (Associated Press)
- National - Guess where nervous Democrats are seeking votes? Hint: Not here (CNBC)
- National - Obama on voter suppression: Right speech in the wrong place (Atlantic)