Week of March 30, 2014
The latest election law headlines taken from media outlets across the country during the week of March 30, 2014.
- National - Supreme Court lifts ban on aggregate campaign donations (USA Today)
- Arizona - Arizona Supreme Court says voter-approved law on campaign contributions set formula, not limit (Green Field Reporter)
- North Carolina - NC election officials identify hundreds of cases of potential voter fraud (Charlotte Observer)
- National - Watchdog group wins FOIA victory in search for Tom Delay files (Star-Telegram)
- Nevada - U.S. Supreme Court ruling at center of Whittemore appeal (Reno Gazette-Journal)
- North Carolina - Groups fighting voter ID law say state holding documents (News & Record)
Information & Analysis
Information and analysis on the latest developments in election law during the week of March 30, 2014.
- U.S. Supreme Court strikes down aggregate campaign contribution cap
- 11th Circuit: Florida's voter purge violated NVRA
Below is a list of important litigation documents that were added to our site during the week of March 30, 2014. For a complete list of documents for a particular case, please visit the respective case page. You can view all cases EL@M is following by visiting the Major Pending Cases.