Week of March 23, 2014
The latest election law headlines taken from media outlets across the country during the week of March 23, 2014.
- Wisconsin - Wisconsin's Walker restricts early voting (MSNBC)
- Ohio - Ohio legal officials argue both sides of case on telling election lies (Columbus Dispatch)
- New York - New York lawmakers approve 'National Popular Vote' bill (Associated Press)
- Kansas, Arizona - Voter rights advocates to fight ruling (Casa Grande Dispatch)
- Indiana - U.S. appeals court reinstates challenge to Indiana elections law (IndyStar)