Week of March 2, 2014
The latest election law headlines taken from media outlets across the country during the week of March 2, 2014.
- Florida - Named Partner in Rothstein's law firm charged with breaking election campaign laws (Miami Herald)
- Iowa - Iowa judge rules against Schultz removal of voters (Sioux City Journal )
- Ohio - DeWine urges Supreme Court to strike down Ohio election law (Associated Press)
- New York - Commentor D'Souza faces May trial in U.S. election law breach (Chicago Tribune)
- Pennsylvania - D.C.-based PAC sues, saying Pa. can't ban campaign contributions (Pittsburgh Post-Gazette)