Week of January 12, 2014
The latest election law headlines taken from media outlets across the country during the week of January 12, 2014.
- Arizona - GOP lawmaker files bill repealing new election law (Arizona Daily Sun)
- Pennsylvania - 'Voter ID law does not further this goal' of free elections, Pa. judge says (Patriot News)
- Utah - Election Law Changes Proposed After Swallow Investigation (Associated Press)
- Alaska - Assembly Passes Election Law Rewrite, Weighs Ethics of Election Date Change (Alaska Public Media)
- National - Crossroads GPS likely broke election law, FEC staff concluded (Washington Post )
- Maryland - Elections chief ruled on governor's race fundraising without board approval and with little legal advice (Maryland Reporter)
- Ohio - DeWine has voiced own doubts about election law (The Columbus Dispatch)
Information & Analysis
Information and analysis on the latest developments in election law during the week of January 12, 2014.