Week of May 19, 2013
The latest election law headlines taken from media outlets across the country during the week of May 19, 2013.
- Ohio - Fraud just a tiny blip of 2012 vote (The Columbus Dispatch)
- New York - Donors Urge Cuomo to Press for Public Financing of State Campaigns (The New York Times)
- National - Pro-Rand Paul super PAC's name may violate law (Center for Public Integrity)
- Florida - Gov signs elections law fix, reversing GOP changes and ending early primary (Miami Herald)
- National - Conservative group True the Vote sues IRS over being subject to heightened scrutiny (The Washington Post)
- Minnesota - Elections and campaign finance bills draw bipartisan support (Minnesota Public Radio)
- National - How the IRS seeded the clouds in 2010 for a political deluge three years later (The Washington Post)
Commentary on the latest developments in election law during the week of May 19, 2013.
Information & Analysis
Information and analysis on the latest developments in election law during the week of May 19, 2013.