Week of May 5, 2013
The latest election law headlines taken from media outlets across the country during the week of May 5, 2013.
- Ohio - Elections bill in Ohio Senate gets caught in partisan crossfire (Columbus Dispatch)
- New Jersey - Christie vetoes early voting bill, angering Democrats (NJ.com)
- Ohio - 98th District: House panel upholds Landis' win over O'Farrell (Canton Repository)
- South Carolina - Justice Department to monitor South Carolina congressional election (Reuters)
- Maine - No opposition to strengthening Clean Election Act surfaces at hearing (Portland Press Herald)
- Florida - Florida Legislature waits till sessionís last day to pass fix of election problems (Palm Beach Post)
Information & Analysis
Information and analysis on the latest developments in election law during the week of May 5, 2013.