Week of December 2, 2012
The latest election law headlines taken from media outlets across the country during the week of December 2, 2012.
- Texas, Florida - More Redistricting Ahead in Texas, Maybe Florida (Roll Call)
- Pennsylvania - Some answers on provisional ballots, more questions (Philadelphia Inquirer)
- Ohio - Republicans on verge of a super majority in the Ohio House (Dayton Daily News)
- Arizona - Recorder overhauls voter-roster system (Arizona Daily Star)
- Florida - Florida will investigate voting problems in 5 counties (Tampa Bay Times)
- Florida - Democrats file bills to increase early voting hours (Sarasota Herald-Tribune)