Week of November 11, 2012
The latest election law headlines taken from media outlets across the country during the week of November 11, 2012.
- Ohio - Court battle focuses on very small number of provisional ballots (Columbus Dispatch)
- Pennsylvania - Pa. voter Id law far from a done deal (Pittsburgh Post-Gazette)
- Kansas - Lawmaker alleges attempt to shield Kansas ID law (Kansas City Star)
- Virginia - Morning Read: Will Early Voting Restrictions Be Loosened in Virginia? (NBC 4 Washington)
- Arizona - Democrat gaining as Arizona Senate race vote drags on (Chicago Tribune)
- Florida - Groups call for more early voting days in Florida (Florida Times-Union)
- Florida - Recount brouhaha: Numbers shift, Murphy camp claims win, West camp vows legal action (Palm Beach Post)
- Pennsylvania - More Philadelphia voters needed provisional ballots in 2012 than in 2008 (Philadelphia Inquirer)
Information & Analysis
Information and analysis on the latest developments in election law during the week of November 11, 2012.
- Sixth Circuit Grants Husted's Motion to Stay District Court Order
- Husted Files Motion to Block Provisional Ballot Order
- Judge Rules in Favor of NEOCH Plaintiffs in Ohio Provisional Ballot Case