Week of September 16, 2012
The latest election law headlines taken from media outlets across the country during the week of September 16, 2012.
- Florida - Fla. defends early voting limits in federal court (Gainesville Sun)
- Pennsylvania - Pa. voter ID law returns to lower court for review (CBS News)
- National - Appeals court reverses ruling on disclosure of campaign donors for some ads (Washington Post )
- Florida, National - Groups race against time to get Florida voters registered (Chicago Tribune)
- Michigan - Groups turn to court to block voter citizenship question (Detroit News)