Week of May 27, 2012
The latest election law headlines taken from media outlets across the country during the week of May 27, 2012.
- Florida - Judge blocks Florida voting law (Politico)
- Virginia - Election Officials to Voters: Please Bring ID to Polls (Arlington Sun Gazette)
- California - Election: Prop 28 Would Change Term Limit Law (NBC Southern California)
- National - Obamaís Lawyer Demands Information on Groupís Donors (The New York Times)
- Wisconsin - State lawmakers agree recall should be changed, disagree on how (Wisconsin State Journal)
- Florida - Feds to Florida: halt non-citizen voter purge (Miami Herald)
- National - Edwards Not Guilty on One Count; Mistrial on Five Others (The New York Times)
- Florida - Federal judge strikes down part of new election law (Miami Herald)
- Georgia - Black clergy target voter turnout challenges (Atlanta Journal Constitution)
- Maryland - Civil penalty adds to fallout from Maryland robo-call case (Washington Post)
Information & Analysis
Information and analysis on the latest developments in election law during the week of May 27, 2012.