Week of May 6, 2012
The latest election law headlines taken from media outlets across the country during the week of May 6, 2012.
- Maryland - Henson found guilty of one charge in robocall scandal (Baltimore Sun)
- North Carolina - Edwards trial judge refuses to dismiss case (Reuters)
- Florida - Former Rothstein law partner pleads guilty Friday (Orlando Sentinel)
- New Hampshire - Redistricting cases combined (The Concord Monitor)
- National - Change to Ballot Request Form Angers U.S. Expats (The New York Times)
- Ohio - Ohio election law in Kasich’s hands (Columbus Dispatch)
- National - Redistricting leads to ugly GOP v. GOP races (AP/The San Francisco Chronicle)
- National - Arcane rules let Senate stall release of finance reports (The Detroit Free Press)
Information & Analysis
Information and analysis on the latest developments in election law during the week of May 6, 2012.
- Niehaus and Blessing File Notice of Dismissal in Ohio Supreme Court
- Judge Grants NEOCH Plaintiffs' Motion to Halt Ohio Supreme Court Proceedings
- NEOCH Plaintiffs File Motion to Halt Legislators' Ohio Supreme Court Action