Week of April 29, 2012
The latest election law headlines taken from media outlets across the country during the week of April 29, 2012.
- Florida - Rival: Palm Beach County state attorney candidate Aronberg broke campaign law (Palm Beach Post)
- Florida - Rothstein assistant sentenced to prison for election law crime (Orlando Sentinel)
- Pennsylvania - City woman is lead plaintiff against Pa. voter ID (Philadelphia Inquirer)
- South Carolina - S.C. voter ID law painted as larger political picture (The Post and Courier)
- Maryland - Jury seated in Julius Henson election law fraud trial (Baltimore Sun)
- Vermont - Vermont campaign finance bill dead for year (CBS News)
- Illinois - Campaign Finance Watchdogs File Complaint Against Illinois Congressman (The New York Times)
- Pennsylvania - Lawsuit seeks to overturn Pennsylvania voter ID law (The Pittsburg Post-Gazette)
- Florida - State congressional, legislative districts approved by Justice Department (Orlando Sentinel)
- Kansas - Delay in Kansas redistricting affects filings for elections (AP/Kansas City Star)
Information & Analysis
Information and analysis on the latest developments in election law during the week of April 29, 2012.