Week of April 1, 2012
The latest election law headlines taken from media outlets across the country during the week of April 1, 2012.
- National - Coca-Cola, Facing Boycott, Cuts Ties With ALEC Over Voter ID Laws (The Huffington Post)
- Wyoming - Lawsuit challenges Wyoming redistricting plan (The Casper Star-Tribune)
- Illinois - Election limitation law falls short of goal (Springfield State Journal-Register)
- Minnesota - Other states offer clues on how voter ID would work in Minnesota (Minnesota Public Radio)
- National - Judge: FEC Didnít Have Authority to Shield Donor Identities. (Wall Street Journal)
- Florida - Legislature seeks federal redistricting review even without a final map (The Miami Herald)
- National - Panel Rejects Proposal to Allow Election-Related Trading (The New York Times)
- Kansas - Split in Kansas Senate GOP stalls redistricting (AP)
Commentary on the latest developments in election law during the week of April 1, 2012.