Week of December 25, 2011
The latest election law headlines taken from media outlets across the country during the week of December 25, 2011.
- Montana - Montana high court upholds ban on election spending by corporations (Great Falls Tribune)
- Washington - Law that limits big donations to ballot measures unconstitutional (AP)
- Texas - U.S. opposes Texas election maps (SCOTUSblog)
- Virginia - Rick Perry Sues Over Exclusion From Virginia Primary Ballot (Bloomberg)
- National - Congressional Redistricting: State by State (chart) (The Washington Post)