Week of November 20, 2011
The latest election law headlines taken from media outlets across the country during the week of November 20, 2011.
- California - Open primaries: 3rd-party backers sue over law (San Francisco Chronicle)
- Massachusetts - Governor Patrick Signs Congressional Redistricting Bill (the Stoughton Patch)
- Wisconsin - Lawsuit filed over redistricting lines for recalls (WTAQ)
- Virginia - Virginia redistricting lawsuit hints of state Senate rifts ahead (The Washington Times)
- National - Law firms dominating campaign contributions to Obama (The Washington Post)