Week of October 9, 2011
The latest election law headlines taken from media outlets across the country during the week of October 9, 2011.
- Michigan - Secretary of State (The Huron Daily Tribune)
- New Hampshire - New Hampshire mulls Republican primary in December (Reuters)
- National - Census Bureau Reports Hispanic Voter Turnout Reaches Record High for Congressional Election (The Cencus Bureau)
Below is a list of important litigation documents that were added to our site during the week of October 9, 2011. For a complete list of documents for a particular case, please visit the respective case page. You can view all cases EL@M is following by visiting the Major Pending Cases.
- The Real Truth About Abortion, Inc. v. Federal Election Commission, et al. (Case Page)
Memorandum Opinion Granting the Department of Justice's and Federal Election Commission's Motion for Summary Judgment (filed 6/16/11)
- McComish v. Bennett (Case Page)
Opinion (entered 6/27/11)