Week of August 7, 2011
The latest election law headlines taken from media outlets across the country during the week of August 7, 2011.
- Alabama - No one convicted in Ala. gambling trial (The Boston Herald)
- National - Pro-Romney group confirms identity of mystery donor (Reuters)
- Maine - Court Sides with Maine in Election Law Dispute (Main Public Broadcasting Network)
- Wisconsin - WI Recall Reveals Flaws in Early Absentee Voting (Minneapolis Conservative Examiner )
- South Carolina - S.C. Group Asks Justice Department to Block Voter ID (The Sacramento Bee)
- Georgia - State board closes election case against Coweta County (Newnan Times-Herald)
- Maine - Rhetoric heats up in Maine people’s veto move (AP - Boston Herald)
Information & Analysis
Information and analysis on the latest developments in election law during the week of August 7, 2011.