Complete coverage for Oregon can be found below. (Return to States List)
Information & Analysis
- Recount Procedures in Oregon (11/03/10)
- Close races update - NC goes for Obama, OR Senate race called, 55,000 votes to be counted in Alaska Senate race (11/06/08)
There are no commentary articles in Oregon that Election Law @ Moritz has written at this time.
Election law news from across the country concerning Oregon
- Mayor Charlie Hales' staff faces second accusation of violating election law in water district campaign (4/09/14)
- Republican lawmakers express concerns about Kate Brown's universal voter registration legislation (3/21/13)
- Election lesson: Oregon doesn't require ID (11/08/10)
- Keizer police chief listed in election-law complaint (11/02/10)
- Complaint Filed Over Segers Pamphlet Error (10/05/10)
- State spends $9.7 million to register voters (12/16/09)
- Kulongoski will sign fusion voting bill (7/08/09)
- Oregon Bill Passes Legislature, Improves Ballot Access & Legalizes Fusion (6/29/09)
- Oregon Democrats back down from ballot law change (6/26/09)
- Online Voter Registration Passed by State Senate (6/23/09)
- Coming soon to Oregon: Online voter registration! (6/23/09)
- Oregon ballot recounts show no problems (11/28/08)
- Merkley, Smith nearly tied in Ore. Senate race (11/05/08)
- Some Oregon voters issued two ballots (11/01/08)
There are no active cases in Oregon that Election Law @ Moritz is covering at this time.
There are no archived cases in Oregon that Election Law @ Moritz has covered at this time.