Complete coverage for Arkansas can be found below. (Return to States List)
Information & Analysis
There are no news developments in Arkansas that Election Law @ Moritz has covered, or is covering at this time.
There are no commentary articles in Arkansas that Election Law @ Moritz has written at this time.
Election law news from across the country concerning Arkansas
- ACLU challenges Arkansas voter ID law (4/16/14)
- Rushed laws lead to election glitches (1/28/14)
- Arkansas governor vetoes voter photo ID bill (3/26/13)
- Arkansas state Senate sends voter ID bill to governor (3/20/13)
- Senate delays vote on voter ID requirement (3/19/13)
- Voter ID Bill Dies in Committee (3/13/09)
- Senate Panel Sets Sights on Absentee Vote 'Harvesting' (3/05/09)
- Panel recommends absentee ballot bill (3/05/09)
- Review reveals general election confusion (12/21/08)
- Measure could allow voters to choose polling site (12/16/08)
- Voting blemished by minor glitches (11/06/08)
- Nonmail sending of ballots no big hit (8/31/08)
- Commissioners continue to study UA voting site (7/31/08)
- Election Commission Considers Early Voting For University (7/21/08)
There are no active cases in Arkansas that Election Law @ Moritz is covering at this time.
There are no archived cases in Arkansas that Election Law @ Moritz has covered at this time.