Complete coverage for New Hampshire can be found below. (Return to States List)
Swing State Focus
Provisional Ballots: What kind of information is required to validate a provisional ballot?
Recount Resources: Does the state have an automatic recount, and how is it triggered?
Recount Resources: May a candidate request a recount?
Recount Resources: What is the date for certification (how many days after the election)?
Voter ID: What is the ID requirement to vote?
Information & Analysis
- GOP Lawsuit in New Hampshire (11/04/08)
There are no commentary articles in New Hampshire that Election Law @ Moritz has written at this time.
Election law news from across the country concerning New Hampshire
- Voter ID voucher offered by NH Secretary of State (10/09/12)
- NH Supreme Court to hear voter registration case (10/03/12)
- New flyers available to explain changes to state election laws (7/25/12)
- Voter ID law of the land after Legislature overturns Gov. Lynch veto (7/02/12)
- Redistricting cases combined (5/10/12)
- U.S. Voting Rights Act regulates N.H. (3/27/12)
- Lawmakers define voters' residency (2/09/12)
- New Hampshire primary date to be announced next week (10/28/11)
- Nevada GOP folds; opens January date for NH primary (10/24/11)
- New Hampshire mulls Republican primary in December (10/13/11)
- NH House Voting on Requiring Photo ID to Vote (5/31/11)
- NH House to vote on requiring photo ID to vote (5/02/11)
- Voting bill fails to pass House committee (3/14/11)
- NH rejects seeking birth records from candidates (3/14/11)
- NH House committee votes to eliminate Ballot Law Commission (3/10/11)
- NH House committee takes up student voting bill (2/24/11)
- NH college students oppose voting restrictions (2/17/11)
- Voting bill fails to pass House committee (1/01/11)
- NH rejects seeking birth records from candidates (1/01/11)
- 2012 primary plans would keep N.H. first (6/08/10)
- Voter accused of double-dipping (6/12/09)
- GOP wins lawsuit in N.H. over poll observers (11/05/08)
There are no active cases in New Hampshire that Election Law @ Moritz is covering at this time.
- Hollander v. McCain (Candidate Eligibility)