Complete coverage for Nebraska can be found below. (Return to States List)
Information & Analysis
There are no news developments in Nebraska that Election Law @ Moritz has covered, or is covering at this time.
There are no commentary articles in Nebraska that Election Law @ Moritz has written at this time.
Election law news from across the country concerning Nebraska
- Democrats take aim at Republican Monica Wehby with election-law complaint in Oregon Senate race (5/06/14)
- Legislative bill update: What passed Thursday (4/19/13)
- Lawmakers begin debate on/advance campaign finance bill (4/03/13)
- Nebraska lawmaker to present voter ID bill (3/07/13)
- Nebraska secretary of state urges changes to election law (3/04/13)
- Complaint says Omaha voters denied ballots (11/28/12)
- Recall ruling likely on Thursday (12/22/10)
- Neb. county election office audit raises questions (9/17/08)
- Election Commissioner Calls Audit Report 'Fear-Mongering' (9/16/08)
There are no active cases in Nebraska that Election Law @ Moritz is covering at this time.
There are no archived cases in Nebraska that Election Law @ Moritz has covered at this time.