Complete coverage for Maine can be found below. (Return to States List)
Information & Analysis
There are no news developments in Maine that Election Law @ Moritz has covered, or is covering at this time.
There are no commentary articles in Maine that Election Law @ Moritz has written at this time.
Election law news from across the country concerning Maine
- Waterville, Maine, warden election: Spouses Jennifer Johnson and David Johnson race aids charity (11/07/13)
- Law change decreases use of Clean Election funds (4/24/12)
- Law court sends Nader case over 2004 election back to lower court (4/20/12)
- Clean Election consensus sputters, advocates say law in trouble (11/30/11)
- Another voting bill waits in the wings (11/13/11)
- Court Sides with Maine in Election Law Dispute (8/12/11)
- Rhetoric heats up in Maine people’s veto move (8/09/11)
- Federal lawsuit urges action to ensure Maine redistricting is completed before 2012 election (3/30/11)
- Complaint alleges Press Herald broke election law by donating ad space (1/04/11)
- House Votes to End Registration on Election Day (1/01/11)
- Clean Election Advocates Win U.S. Supreme Court Round (10/13/10)
- Court Denies Challenge to Maine's Clean Election Law (10/11/10)
- Maine campaign funding provisions upheld (10/06/10)
- Court Denies Challenge to Maine's Clean Election Law (1/01/10)
- Maine campaign funding provisions upheld (1/01/10)
- GOP to request two recounts (11/07/08)
There are no active cases in Maine that Election Law @ Moritz is covering at this time.
There are no archived cases in Maine that Election Law @ Moritz has covered at this time.