Complete coverage for Kentucky can be found below. (Return to States List)
Information & Analysis
There are no news developments in Kentucky that Election Law @ Moritz has covered, or is covering at this time.
There are no commentary articles in Kentucky that Election Law @ Moritz has written at this time.
Election law news from across the country concerning Kentucky
- Redistricting Rejected: Kentucky Supreme Court rules legislative redistricting plan unconstitutional (2/24/12)
- Public, private interests gave big bucks to Beshear re-election effort (1/30/12)
- GOP to seek injunction on House redistricting (1/25/12)
- Bill seeks to restore voting rights to felons (2/16/10)
- Proposal To Restore Felons' Voting Rights Passes (2/10/10)
- Bills offer variety of election reforms (3/04/09)
- Sentences Handed Down For Vote Fraud (2/02/09)
- Questions linger about filling Guthrie’s state Senate seat (11/12/08)
- Poll story of the day: Lines, lines, everywhere a line (11/05/08)
- Record number vote in Kentucky (11/05/08)
- Ky. voter turnout will fall short of record (11/05/08)
- Ky. polling places show waits as long as 2 hours (11/04/08)
- Herndon files defamation lawsuit to find mailer's author (10/01/08)
- Kentucky Counties Move to Digital Scan Voting Equipment (10/01/08)
- Restoring voting rights eased (9/23/08)
- Absentee Ballot Applications Rejected Due To Error (9/11/08)
- Voting machines ready (8/01/08)
There are no active cases in Kentucky that Election Law @ Moritz is covering at this time.
- Commonwealth of Kentucky, Office of the Attorney General v. Commonwealth of Kentucky, State Board of Elections (Improper Election Administration)