Last Updated: October 26, 2012 at 10:35 AM
Romney for President v. Wisconsin
Date Filed: October 12, 2012
Courts that Heard this Case: United States District Court for the Western District of Wisconsin (Case 12-cv-745)
Whether the court should under UOCAVA (Uniformed and Overseas Citizens Absentee Voter Act) extend the deadline after which returned military ballots will not be counted when Wisconsin's was allegedly 9 days late in sending out ballots to overseas military voters who requested them.
Complaint filed 10/12/12.
District Court Documents
- Complaint (filed 10/12/12)
- Plaintiff's Motion for a Temporary Restraining Order and Preliminary Injunction (filed 10/12/12)
- Plaintiff's Proposed Record Facts (filed 10/12/12)
- Stipulation and Joint Motion for Continuance (filed 10/22/12)
- Joint Motion to Dismiss (filed 10/24/12)
- Motion to Dismiss Granted by Text-Only Order (10/24/12)