Last Updated: May 23, 2013 at 10:28 AM
Gill v. IRS
Date Filed: February 19, 2013
State: Washington, D.C.
Issue: Campaign Finance
Current Court: United States District Court for the District of Columbia (Case 1:13-cv-00213)
Whether the IRS regulation allowing tax exempt status for "social welfare" organizations is arbitrary or capricious as applied to groups active in particular political races.
Complaint filed 2/19/13. IRS's motion to dismiss filed 4/22/13. Plaintiffs' Memo in Opposition to Motion to Dismiss filed 5/17/13.
District Court Documents
- Complaint (filed 2/19/13)
- Motion to Dismiss (filed 4/22/13)
- Plaintiffs' Motion for Extension of Time to Respond to Motion to Dismiss (filed 4/29/13)
- Plaintiffs' Memorandum in Opposition to Defendant's Motion to Dismiss (filed 5/17/13)
- Defendant's Consent Motion to Enlarge Time to Reply and Continue Hearing (filed 5/22/13)