Last Updated: September 10, 2010 at 1:40 PM
Garcia v. Fox-Young
Date Filed: October 27, 2008
State: New Mexico
Issue: Improper Election Communications
Courts that Heard this Case: Second Judicial District Court (Case D-202-CV-200811178)
Whether efforts by agents of the Republican Party to research questionable voter registrations and then subsequently disseminate the private information of those voters violate New Mexico law.
Complaint filed 10/27/08. Answer filed 11/21/08. Motion to stay discovery and bifurcate discovery filed 12/8/08. Request for hearing on motion filed 12/8/08.
District Court Documents
- Answer (filed 11/21/08)
- Motion to Stay Discovery and Bifurcate Discovery (filed 12/8/08)
- Memorandum in Support
- Request for Hearing on Motion (filed 12/8/08)
- Motion for Rule 12/Rule 23 Scheduling Conference (filed 12/10/08)
- Plaintiff's Response to Defendant's Motion for Rule 12/Rule 23 Scheduling Conference (filed 1/5/09)
- Defendant's Reply to Plaintiff's Response to Defendant's motion to Stay Discovery and to Bifurcate Discovery (filed 1/23/09)