Last Updated: September 10, 2010 at 1:40 PM
Bohmann v. City of Minneapolis
Date Filed / Ended: November 18, 2008 / February 4, 2009
Issues: MN Senate race 2008, Absentee Ballots
Courts that Heard this Case: District Court, Fourth Judicial District, Hennepin County (Case 27-CV-08-29078)
Whether plaintiff's absentee ballot and voter registration were properly rejected under Minnesota Election Law.
Complaint filed on 11/18/08. Disposition - Settled on 2/4.
Trial Court Documents
- Complaint (filed 11/18/08)
- Notice of Motion and Motion (filed 11/21/08)
- Order-Other (entered 1/22/08)
- Notice of Dismissal without Prejudice (2/2/09)
- Disposition - Settled (entered 2/4/09)