Last Updated: June 4, 2012 at 10:26 AM
Smith v. Aichele
Date Filed: January 30, 2012
Courts that Heard this Case: US District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania (Case 2:12-cv-00488)
Whether Pennsylvania's reapportionment plan violates the Equal Protection Clause of the Fourteenth Amendment.
Complaint filed 1/30/12. Complaint dissmissed without prejudice 5/31/12.
District Court Documents
- Complaint (filed 1/30/12)
- Motion to Intervene as a Nominal Defendant by Baylor (filed 2/06/12)
- Baylor's Answer to the Complaint (filed 2/06/12)
- Opposition to Baylor's Motion to Intervene (filed 2/13/12)
- Plaintiff Samuel Smith's Voluntary Dismissal of Claims (filed 5/30/12)
- Court Order to Dismiss Claim's Without Prejudice (filed 5/31/12)