Last Updated: March 15, 2011 at 11:10 AM
Sarantou v. Lucas County Board of Elections
Date Filed: December 13, 2010
Issues: Election 2010, Provisional Ballots
Courts that Heard this Case: Lucas County Court of Common Pleas (Case CI0201008257)
Whether provisional ballots in a county commissioner's race were correctly counted.
Petition filed 12/13/10.
Trial Court Documents
- Verified Election Contest Petition Under (R.C. 3515.08) with Application for Assignment of Visiting Judge (filed 12/13/10)
- Order setting hearing for January 3, 2011 (entered 12/13/10)
- Order setting pretrial for December 20, 2010 (entered 12/17/10)
- Order rescheduling hearing for January 10, 2011 (entered 12/20/10)
- Motion for a Protective Order of the Lucas County Board of Election (filed 12/22/10)