Last Updated: September 10, 2010 at 1:39 PM
San Francisco v. Election Systems & Software Inc.
Date Filed: November 19, 2007
Issue: Voting Technology
Courts that Heard this Case: San Francisco Superior Court (Case 469347 )
Issue: The complaint alleges that the company breached its contract by not supplying the city with up-to-date voting equipment that met state standards and by not reimbursing the City for related costs.
Status: Complaint filed 11/19/07. Case settled.
San Francisco Superior Court
- Complaint (filed 11/19/07)
- Demurrer to Complaint (filed 12/20/07) [not yet available]
- EX PARTE APPLICATION FOR ORDER CONTINUING TIME FOR HEARING ON DEFTS' DEMURRER TO PLTF'S COMPLAINT (filed 1/8/08)
- STIPULATION IN SUPPORT OF DEFTS EX PARTE APPLICATION FOR AN ORDER CONTINUING HEARING ON DEFTS' DEMURRER (filed 1/8/08)
- ORDER CONTINUING TIME FOR HEARING ON DEFENDANTS' DEMURRER (filed 1/8/08)
Related News Articles
- San Francisco settles lawsuit with voting machine vendor, San Francisco Chronicle, Jan. 22, 2008
- S.F. lawsuit accuses Nebraska vote machine vendor of fraud, San Francisco Chronicle, Nov. 21, 2007