Last Updated: March 23, 2011 at 4:00 PM
Paul v. Jeffrey and Erie County Ohio Board of Elections
Date Filed: January 7, 2011
Issues: Election 2010, Election Contest
Courts that Heard this Case: Ohio Supreme Court (Case 2011-0041)
Election contest for auditor in Erie County, Ohio.
Decision, Erie County (OH) Court of Common Pleas, 12/20/10. Notice of Appeal, 1/7/11. Judgment Entry, 1/20/11.
Supreme Court Documents
- Notice of Appeal of Appellant Rick Jeffrey (filed 1/7/11)
- Motion to Dismiss (filed 1/7/11)
- Appellant's Memorandum in Opposition to Appellee Thomas J. Paul's Motion to Dismiss (filed 1/10/11)
- Motion for Emergency Stay and Protective Order (filed 1/10/11)
- Memo Contra Motion for Emergency Stay and Protective Order (filed 1/10/11)
- Appellee-Contestor's Notice of Additional Authority (filed 1/13/11)
- Appellant's Application for Dismissal (filed 1/14/11)
- Judgment Entry (entered 1/20/11)